The procedure for loading card by private individuals
In order to issue the cards it is necessary to collect personal information and to sign the approval regarding the use of such data, by each pass owner, one single time, at the time of the initial issuing of the card.
The collecting of data will be carried out at the Tursib Agency, at the registered office of the company (in Sibiu, no. 135, Calea Dumbravii Street), by scanning the ID document of the person requesting the card.
Upon issuing of the card, it may also be loaded with a validity period, after paying the price of the requested type of pass.
Starting with the month following the issuing of the card, the pass may be "purchased" from any Tursib ticket booth, according to the following procedure:
- present the card to the salesperson who will then check the validity period loaded on the card;
- request the desired pass and pay its price;
- the salesperson will load the card with the requested validity period and will issue the corresponding receipt;
- Keep the receipt! During the next 24 hours from the loading of the card, the receipt will be presented to the traffic inspectors.
This system allows the purchasing of the following types of travel titles:
- the monthly pass, at a price of 50 lei, valid from the 1st to the 30th/31st of each month;
- the half-month pass, at a price of 30 lei, valid from the 1st to the 15th or from the 16th to the 30th/31st of each month;
- The weekly pass – valid for 7 calendar days;
- the daily pass.
For additional information, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.