Before using Tursib buses, please make sure you have a valid travel title (ticket, daily pass, pass).
Travel tickets will be validated immediately after getting on the bus, by using devices installed for this purpose.
The paper ticket entitles the bearer to a single trip, a semi-route, without interruption, only on the bus it was validated on.
The following categories of persons are exempted from the payment of fare:
- children under the age of 5
- war veterans and widows of war veterans based on the veteran of veteran’s widow ID
- persons persecuted for political reasons, dislocated, deported
- former political prisoners
- handicapped persons will be identified by means of a standard document issued by the General Department for Social Support and Child Protection in each county. All these IDs are valid for the local public transportation in Romania (regardless of domicile)
- orphan pupils and students - on the basis of the gratuitous pass issued by SC Tursib SA
- all categories of retired persons with their fixed domicile in Sibiu - on the basis of retirement payment slip and the ID
Gratuitous passes can be picked up at the Tursib Agency in Sibiu, no. 135, Calea Dumbrăvii Street
Passes and travel titles may be purchased from the SC Tursib SA distribution network and will be used exclusively to the purpose they were issued.
Validated tickets, nominal passes and travel IDs cannot be passed on to other persons.
Here are the necessary documents for the issuing of gratuitous or reduced price passes
Here are the necessary documents for the issuing of passes with a 50% reduced price for the students of the Lucian Blaga University in Sibiu and for the pupils attending primary and secondary schools, high schools, industrial and apprentice schools or day courses:
- student certificate validated for the current year;
- student report book validated for the current year or a similar certificate;
Passes are issued for a whole month or for half of a month, as follows: between the 1st and the 15th or between the 16th and the 30th (the 31st) of each month, at any of the Tursib ticket booths.
Here are the necessary documents for the obtaining of passes by orphan pupils and students:
- pupil/student report book validated for the current school/university year or a certificate to that purpose;
- a copy of the death certificate of the parent(s);
- a copy of the identity card or a copy of the birth certificate;
- a written request for the gratuitous pass.
The file containing all the documents will be submitted at the company’s registered office, at no. 1, Munchen Street, at the Marketing Department, between 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.