Last update: Sept. 2018 This document contains the terms and conditions for the use of this website. Access to and use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions. The use of the website as a visitor, registration as a user and access to the services provided implies acceptance of the conditions, with all the consequences that may ensue.
The purpose of using the website is to obtain information and access to the services offered on the website. Any use for other purposes is not permitted. TURSIB S.A. is not responsible for the security of this website or its communication line with the website.
2. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
TURSIB SA offers free access to the website and authorizes you to view, print and transmit the information contained on the website for personal use only and not for commercial purposes. The copyright of the information on this website is the property of TURSIB SA or its affiliated companies/partners. You may not link this website to other websites or vice versa without prior written consent. In the cases where this is done, TURSIB SA does not assume any responsibility for the non-affiliated websites to which the website could be linked, for materials posted on this website by persons other than those authorized by TURSIB SA and reserves the right to demand sanctions against actions of this nature in accordance with the applicable law. TURSIB SA or third parties may automatically provide links to other websites or Internet sources through the website. TURSIB SA does not guarantee and cannot be held responsible in any way for their availability, form, content, advertising, products or other materials available on the websites. TURSIB SA shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on the information, content, goods or services provided by these websites. The reproduction, copying, duplication, sale, resale or use of any part of the services, access to or use of services or information provided by TURSIB SA through the website in a manner that violates Romanian or international copyright and intellectual property law requires civil or criminal liability for such acts. TURSIB SA reserves the right to prevent in any possible way any person involved in the destruction or modification of the website, its content or security, or who attempts to attack or discredit TURSIB SA or its partners, products, services and employees. The Romanian courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes concerning this website.
3. RULES OF USE:
The following is not allowed:
- Any attempt to interfere in any way with the content of this website, to delete or modify the materials and information published, or to try and act for this purpose;
- The attempt to scan, research or test the sensitivity of any system of the TURSIB SA distribution network or access to all servers or services of the TURSIB SA distribution network that are not public without the express written permission of TURSIB SA;
- The attempt to disrupt the operation of the host servers or the TURSIB SA distribution network or attack them in any form;
- The use of any e-mail addresses published on the site for distribution on mailing lists or for sending commercial e-mails or for any other purpose other than sending legitimate personal e-mails, without the prior written consent of the owners of such addresses.
Any violation of these rules will result in civil or criminal liability. TURSIB SA will investigate the facts related to such violations, in collaboration with the authorities, in order to prevent or avoid such violations.
4. AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
TURSIB SA reserves the right to modify or discontinue, with or without prior notice, temporarily or permanently, partially or completely, the services made available to visitors and users through this website. TURSIB SA is not liable to users, natural or legal third parties or institutions for the modification, suspension or interruption of the services available through the website. TURSIB SA may modify the content and the conditions of use of the website at any time. The new conditions will become valid when they are published on this website through registration and will not be applied retroactively.
5. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
By agreeing to use this website, you expressly and implicitly declare that you use the website under your sole responsibility and that you understand and agree to the following:
TURSIB SA does not guarantee that:
- the information meets all your requirements;
- the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- program errors will be corrected.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
TURSIB SA is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible or immeasurable losses (even if TURSIB SA has been previously informed of the likelihood of such losses), due to:
- The use or impossibility of using the information on the website;
- The cost of obtaining additional goods or services resulting from goods, data, information or services acquired or received, messages received, transactions initiated through/by the website;
- Unauthorised access to or interference with any transmissions or data of the user;
- Statements or actions of third parties regarding the website services;
- Other problems related to the website services.