Payment solution by mobile phone for Tursib tickets, starting with 12.11.2018
Tursib customers can buy tickets directly on the bus with their mobile phone via the 24pay application. The 24pay app provides access to a modern, fast and secure payment method for public transport.
Using this application does not involve any additional costs, as the value of the paper tickets is the same as that of classic tickets.
In order to buy a ticket, you need to access the "Public Transport" section of the 24pay application and scan the QR code displayed on the bus.
If your phone is equipped with NFC technology, you can bring it close to the symbol .
After scanning, select the desired ticket.
After confirming the transaction, the purchased ticket is available in the "Wallet" section. Here it can be accessed in case of a control and presented to the representative of the transport company.
Refusal to present the identification code to the ticket inspector is considered an offence and will be punished in accordance with current regulations!
The list of transactions can be found in the "History" section.
Info about the 24pay app
1. Technical requirements
The 24pay application is aimed at smartphone users and is available in: Google Play (Play Store) for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
- Android version 4.4 or iOS version 10
- Mobile 3G data connection or wireless access
- Optional - NFC2.
2. In-app access
Download the app from Google Play (for Android) or the App Store (for IOS). Install the application on your phone as follows:
- Enter your phone number.
- Set the 4-digit PIN24pay code (this code is required for authentication and payment confirmation).
- Read the terms and conditions and confirm that you agree to them by checking the box.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- You will receive an SMS with a 6-digit validation code.
- Enter the code you received (for Android phones, the field will automatically be filled in with the code received via SMS if authorisation has been granted).
- The following personal data is required to carry out transactions (to be entered in the "Settings - Personal data" section):
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- In the "Settings" section you can change your telephone number, name and surname or e-mail address at any time.
- To add a card, go to "Payment Details" and click on "Add". You will be taken to the payment processing page where you will enter the card details:
- Bank card number
- Expiration date card
- Credit card CVV2/CVC2 code
You can delete the card details at any time. This action is irreversible and the card details will no longer be available in the application. You can then register the same card or a new card and you will be required to enter the card details again in the processing page.
4. Data change
Restoring the Pin24pay code
In the "Login" section click on "Forgot PIN24pay" and follow the steps below:
• Confirm your phone number.
• Select and confirm a new PIN24pay code.
Caution! For security reasons your card data will be deleted. You will therefore have to enter them again in the "Payment details" section. If you enter the wrong PIN24pay code six times, your card details will be deleted.
Account recovery in case of a change of telephone (new device)
Follow the following steps in the "Login" section:
• Enter the phone number.
• Enter the PIN24pay code.
• Confirm the phone number.
- if you have entered the correct PIN24pay code, you will be signed in.
- if you entered the wrong PIN24pay code, you will need to follow the steps above to restore your PIN24pay code.
Account recovery if your phone number is changed
Edit the phone number in the "Security/change phone number" section.
Confirm the change by entering the PIN24pay code.
The Fingerprint authentication is allowed after the first user registration.
You can delete your 24pay account by accessing the "Delete account" section in the "Settings" menu. This action is irreversible. You will confirm the deletion of your account by entering your phone number and all your data will be deleted.